The origins of the company date back to 1894, when the first sawmill was built near the Września – Jarocin railway line. The significant development of the timber products started after 1918, when the works were taken over by Bolesław Bystrzycki.
In the period from 1918 to 1939 the production of friezes and monolithic parquetry boards, veneers and plywood.
During World War II the facture continued the production under German management. Additionally, in 1943 the Nowakowski Furniture Factory was transferred from Poznań to Orzechowo, creating the beginnings of the carpentry panels. Further development started after the war, when the works were nationalized. The Orzechowskie Zakłady Przemysłu Sklejek have manufactured among others: chipboards, glued parquetry boards, monolithic and mosaic parquetry boards.
From the date of January 1st 2014 Orzechowskie Zakładu Przemysłu Sklejek have been in the way of commercialization transformed into SKLEJKA ORZECHOWO S.A.
Company currently offers customers a wide range of plywood, blockboard and veneers.
The high standards of the company are confi rmed by the ISO 9001.